Prayer Requests and Praises…
1. Last night, I got up to use the bathroom, grabbed my flashlight and held it out to light my way. Luckily, I saw a scorpion straight in my path. I gasped/screamed and Scott hobbled quickly over with a shoe to kill it. God continues to protect us!
2. Most importantly, please pray for Scott’s right calf to heal properly and as quickly as possible. It is a healing process, but it is still painful. Pray for wisdom for us also.
3. Pray that the Lord will show us the best way to help, to do ministry, to fulfill the potential he has us here for. Though we have helped some here and there, we are still not sure where God is desiring us to focus our efforts and what that looks like.
4. Also, pray that this can become our “home sweet home” over the next few months! Hope you enjoy the pictures and it helps you picture our life a little easier.
5. We get to have lunch at a missionary couple’s home today. The wife is Honduran and we are excited to taste her cooking!
“The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; for the Lord upholds him with His hand.”